JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't have a bump-stock, and I'm not (nor have been) interested in them, but....

The rule invalidates itself right from the beginning saying the bump stock "harnesses the power" from the expended round allowing the weapon to fire automatically with a single pull of the trigger, when in fact the trigger is actually pulled for each round fired by the shooter.

I have seen people bump-fire "free hand" without even using so much as a belt-loop, and Jerry Miculek has a 650 rnd/sec trigger finger, does he have to turn that in, destroy it, or otherwise render it inoperable, too?

:rolleyes:

Bump stocks are the mechanical equivalent to a bowl of Jello. Only dangerous when improperly applied.
(Insert Cosby joke here)

ECB22FF4-2F9F-49A8-AA4B-293D397D8EF8.jpeg

On the radio they were saying Trump was getting ready to sign an order to ban bump stocks. I think it's his way of trying to satifying the gun control crowd.

It's just ridiculous. You can shoot just as fast with a quick trigger finger.
Jerry Miculek proved that.

This NRA endorsed "compromise" is a bad deal. We give and give (more accurately, they take and take) and never get anything in return. I might be willing to trade bump stocks for HPA but really, given the R control, we should have both without giving up a GD thing.
In the end the antis won't be the least bit satisfied. And they won't be until they have all the marbles.

It is not the first time BATFE has changed a decision, nor is it the first time the pointed at an object and said "that's a machine gun" and it became regulated out of existence. While I have no interest in a bump stock, this ruling is troubling because the trigger is depressed and reset on each and every shot.

And if anyone, in the administration or otherwise, thinks is going to placate the gun-grabbers, think again. They won't stop until private ownership of all firearms has been ended.

How about we rule the ATF as unconstitutional instead?

I totally agree. They were set up solely for the purpose of collecting tax on Alcohol, Tabaco and Firearms. Who and when were they given law enforcement privliges? When were they allowed to make laws with out due process?

Last Edited:
The ban will not satisfy any gun grabber, they'll still ask for more and cry and shout until they get their way.

This only alienates the gun crowd and nothing else.

YUP.....since they can get away with it, why not HI-CAP MAGAZINES? Why not semi-auto rifles? Oh wait a second. They already have those since I-1639 passed.

Anything else?

A: All firearms held by private individuals.

Aloha, Mark

Well, when you ignore supreme Court decisions since the 1920s that give the federal government more power .... Then systematically become ok with more restrictions on your liberty...

The government can ban a glorified hinge from a cabinet and everyone just has to go along with it because...

You became a serf a long time ago.

Garbage in garbage out. I can't link it from my phone but there is a Washington Post article from Feb this year stating the 1994 AWB was a success, 67% of Americans want it back and 53% of gun owners support it.

Add to that the high percentage of readers who believe the Post is an unbiased organization and fake news is only from bloggers and YouTubers. Anything unsubstantiated from a 'real' source is factual, it's not debatable. Banning and vilifying an object that won't make a difference to say they are saving lives. Even if it means jailing innocent people (Trump separating families again).

The arrogance of people who believe they are too good to suffer unjustly because they are Americans while hypocritically removing the rights of other Americans. If it takes lies and a lying press to make it happen, so what.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top