JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Working Atari with 11 games, two joy sticks and paddle controllers, all cords and orignal box. Box shows some age. Everything works but one controller gets a little sticky. Looking to trade for a decent 3-9 or 4-12 power scope, hunting or bushcraft knives, .308 or .223/5.56 ammo. Open to trade ideas related to hunting or hiking. Will sell all for $100. Located in Vernonia but can meet in St Helens, Scappoose or Banks.

20151013_181549.jpg

Last Edited:
Man, I loved me some Defender and Joust! lol

A buddy of mine had the 2600 and between him, my bro and I, we wore them poor joysticks out!

My parents felt kinda bad cause at the time they wanted to buy it but couldn't afford it (poor country folk). They made it up awhile later, when the 5200 came out. That badboy had a pause button! Spent many hours playing Pole Position and Jungle Hunt.......Good times.

Anyway, back on topic......somebody buy this!
I don't know how long I can hold out! lol
:s0107:

That's even the newer console.... the one I remember had 6 switches on it. Oh the days of years gone by :rolleyes:

Pitfall, Defender and Joust :D what about missile command and asteroids o_O

GLWS someone needs to relive there childhood.....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.