JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got three boxes of 9mm, and 2 bricks of .22lr at the Sportsman's Warehouse this morning! Can finally head to the range.

Hint: They are keeping the fast moving stuff like 9mm, .22, and some other stuff at the customer service desk up front. Didn't see any signs posting it, just happened to have a guy who had been told pass it on to me and I went up and checked. If I hadn't heard from him I would've walked out disappointed, again. Anyway, good hunting.

I was so excited I didn't look at the receipt! I got 3 boxes of pmc 9mm and two 525 round boxes of Winchester .22lr for about $90 total.

Also, stopped at Fisherman's and got another 525 round box of .22lr for $29.99. Made me cringe to pay $10 more than it was four months ago, but desparate times.

did they get a shipment today or was it just random? Also how did you get 5 boxes of ammo when they have signs posted everywhere that theres a 3 box limit? Man i gotta get over there early.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top