JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this with the intention of using it for work, but was issued a new work laptop a month later. I never even got around to installing anything on the computer. It's never even been outside the house (I have a desktop at work as well). The only problem I have is trying to connect the bluetooth keyboard. I don't know if it's the batteries but it won't stay connected.

It is in like-new condition, not a mark on it. Comes with an ASUS external CD-ROM drive I bought brand new, but never used it. I have boxes/manuals for both the tablet and the CD-ROM drive.

It is identical this one on Amazon (also where I made my purchase):
Amazon.com: ASUS Eee Slate B121-A1 12.1-Inch Tablet PC - White: Computers & Accessories

41AnYDRzCAL.jpg
41CaWKmfbCL.jpg

Selling for $1140 on Amazon, I'm asking $800 with the external CD ROM drive. Open to trade for a canoe, kayak, home remodeling work, king size mattress set (new only), or of course handguns (HK's, Sigs, 1911s).

I bought this with the intention of using it for work, but was issued a new work laptop a month later. I never even got around to installing anything on the computer. It's never even been outside the house (I have a desktop at work as well). The only problem I have is trying to connect the bluetooth keyboard. I don't know if it's the batteries but it won't stay connected.

It is in like-new condition, not a mark on it. Comes with an ASUS external CD-ROM drive I bought brand new, but never used it. I have boxes/manuals for both the tablet and the CD-ROM drive.

It is identical this one on Amazon (also where I made my purchase):
Amazon.com: ASUS Eee Slate B121-A1 12.1-Inch Tablet PC - White: Computers & Accessories

41AnYDRzCAL.jpg
41CaWKmfbCL.jpg

Selling for $1140 on Amazon, I'm asking $800 with the external CD ROM drive. Open to trade for a canoe, kayak, home remodeling work, king size mattress set (new only), or of course handguns (HK's, Sigs, 1911s).

Price drop to $700. Send me your trade offers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews