JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi all. I have been saving my brass for many years now. I have a fair amount available. I still don't have the room or cash to start reloading my own, so I thought I'd get a little holiday cash and clear some clutter at the same time. I've looked around a bit and have priced what I have lower than what I've seen for these rounds on the more popular sites. Here's what I got (all batches are mixed stamp, unprocessed, spent primers in):

.30-06 springfield
933 shells
I'll break this up to smaller batches if you want (and toss in a few extra in each for good measure except if you buy the whole thing obviously)

250/$45
500/$85
750/$115
all of them/$140

.38 special
all one batch
376 shells/$25

.357 mag* ---sold not available.
all one batch
275 shells/$25

7.62x54r
all one batch (these actually are all same kind - Winchester)
75 shells/$25

In person cash transactions only please. As covid friendly as you like. I'll be in a mask. I live in north Portland, St. Johns area. I'll meet up pretty much anywhere in Portland or Vancouver. Of course the more you want to buy the farther I'm willing to drive :)

Thanks for looking!

*I also have a good sized bag of stainless steel (or nickel plated brass, I can't remember, my ignorance is your gain maybe) .357 mag shells I'll let go for 20 bucks with any purchase if you want them. Not counted but there's easily a couple hundred in there.---sold, not available.

.30-06 brass.jpg random brass.jpg stainless.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top