JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have an Omega in limbo, and when purchased from Silencershop, also purchased the M15x1 RH flash hider mount for an HK rifle. Well, SilencerShop just up and canceled that mount order :mad:. Their email to me:

We shipped out your can to your FFL, however, we were not able to fulfill your order for a SilencerCo flash hider in 15x1RH. Our website was off on the count and we will no longer carry that brand.

I have refunded your credit card in the amount of $XX.
I spent a lot of time trying to track one down since, and even had another vendor cancel their order to me after another "inventory error" on their part. Even SilencerCo direct seems to be out of stock.

Does anyone have any leads on this?! Or is my HK91 forever-destined to not have the Omega attached?

So I have an Omega in limbo, and when purchased from Silencershop, also purchased the M15x1 RH flash hider mount for an HK rifle. Well, SilencerShop just up and canceled that mount order :mad:. Their email to me:

We shipped out your can to your FFL, however, we were not able to fulfill your order for a SilencerCo flash hider in 15x1RH. Our website was off on the count and we will no longer carry that brand.

I have refunded your credit card in the amount of $XX.
I spent a lot of time trying to track one down since, and even had another vendor cancel their order to me after another "inventory error" on their part. Even SilencerCo direct seems to be out of stock.

Does anyone have any leads on this?! Or is my HK91 forever-destined to not have the Omega attached?

Here's a place that has them listed in stock. I ordered one, so we'll see if they actually have them in stock.

https://www.firearmsprostore.com/silencercospecwaromegatrifectaflashhider.aspx

Hope this helps..

Thanks solgardener, I'll look into that site.

The good news is I did get a response back from SilencerCo directly. They stated the flash hider part is not discontinued (as I had heard the 15x1 muzzle brake was), just on a delayed production schedule. They expected to have more stock within 1 or 2 months.

I have 15x1RH to 5/8x24 adapter currently I could use with a different can. I just don't personally like the idea of running a thread adapter with a can.

I have 15x1RH to 5/8x24 adapter currently I could use with a different can. I just don't personally like the idea of running a thread adapter with a can.

O.k., so I just called them and they confirmed they do not have them in stock. It seems they automatically charge your CC, so if you haven't ordered, don't.

I haven't bought the can yet because I learned with my 18 tooth AAC can to be sure I could find mounts first. I'll be checking locally at my dealer who has descent SiCo inventory. If he has one, I'll let you know.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top