JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Inflexible on price. Cash deal only. NO TRADES.
Rainier Arms shows perfect review ratings on this set.

Top of the line Upper Lower receiver set for sale. Literally the tightest fitting set I've ever handled in my life. I wouldn't normally sell it, but I'm going to get the 7075 set. This one is the 6061, and I want to upgrade. With tax, this one sells for about $600+. But I will let it go for $425.

These have a lifetime, no questions asked warranty. The company will replace 100%, should anything go wrong with it. I've shot coins at 200 yards with this recvr set.

Comes with original box. I am going to be keeping the dust cover. This recvr set is so tight that with all my might if I try to twist and torque it side to side, it will NOT BUDGE. It feels like it is one solid piece.

ASCEND ARMORY, the best recvr set I've ever shot with. Cash deal ONLY. YOU PAY TRANSFER FEE.

20181124_133534.jpg 20181124_133422.jpg 20181124_134144.jpg

Last Edited:
Beautiful. I was looking at that same setup, I ended up getting the Rainer Arms ambi upper/lower set. I guess a budget version of the Ascend. That's a great deal. Someone is going to score with that price.
GLWS

Beautiful. I was looking at that same setup, I ended up getting the Rainer Arms ambi upper/lower set. I guess a budget version of the Ascend. That's a great deal. Someone is going to score with that price.
GLWS

Peter, the lower/upper recvr set you got is still a very good one. I promise you that. Are you going .308? 260? 6.5CM?

You can tell a coin shot at 100. The 6.5CM goes through it like a laser at the 100. At the 200, enough velocity has scrubbed off by then, that when it hits the coin, it really deforms it at that distance.

For the record, I got tons of interest on this receiver set. I should've priced it at least $50 more. Sold for my asking price. For those of you who lost out, sorry. I tried to answer everyone's questions as best as I could. Cash is king and i wasnt going to hold it for anyone.

This therefore has sold.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top