JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Vintage 870 Wingmaster barrel 28" Modified Choke. Selling for a neighbor needing fast cash, approximate selling price for similar on Ebay is about $120 but due to the necessity of more liquid assets ($), he told me he would take $65 or $70. For any less, I would personally buy it and sell on Ebay but the old lady is already a bit miffed and its not worth angering the old sow bear for $50 (for $75.... maybe?). Its in Salem, and the first one with the cash gets it (unless you have done business with me before or happen to be one the pillars of our online community, so to speak) due to flakes last time I did a fire sale. Good shape, vented rib. Nice condition, you wont be saddened, depressed or any more despondent when you see it than you were moments before getting it. IMG_20151030_041401-1.jpg

Also selling a bcg with exactly 25 rounds fired, manufacturer unkown but was from custom upper with top shelf components built by Kevin Riddling here in Salem for me, so I am fairly certain it is a quality unit - Heck, I know Kevin well and if you aint happy, I will guarantee it. Looks new - $75 - selling to help him with his purchase so only available till Sunday or so, which is when the opp passes. IMG_20151030_041401-1.jpg IMG_20151030_041401-1.jpg IMG_20151030_040959.jpg IMG_20151030_041014.jpg

Both for $130 today before 7; He has an offer that is too good to pass up on. Tomorrow I get paid so I can buy his barrel and post it on Ebay

IMG_20151030_040959.jpg

IMG_20151030_041014.jpg

I CANNT see if it is from the pictures. .

Need a side view of it more so at the buffer end of it.

I'm in salem PM me for my ph#

hmmmm.... didnt have a shotgun to test it on. Thanks for the warning, when I get home I will check it out. I only vaguely remember what they look like and took his word for it. sunofa....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top