JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I can't find a link yet but I just saw a story on KOMO news 4 that somebody tried to torch the shop last night. The fire was set outside the building and the fire department got it put out fairly fast, Just the outside of the building was damaged. I am good friends with their armorer. They have an indoor range next to the store.

Last Edited:

Two fires on the same block, interesting. I'm wondering if it was due to transients in the area.

Between this building and the building he owns at the Station right across the way, Borgelt said there have been six arsons in the last three years.
He said he's tried to get city leaders to do something to protect his business but he feels like no one is listening.

"Welcome to Tacoma," Borgelt said.

-Robert

I was just told by the Armorer of the shop that have gone over the survailance footage and have a suspect but unkown if he is in jail yet.

That is a rough part of town, lots of addicts and the insane wandering around. Property damage and theft of anything not bolted down is common. And they are spreading steadily into the surrounding communities to steal, dump and set up new campsites. They know where they can and cant get away with their mischeif, and usually its up to the property owner to be vigilant and drive them off. The police and sheriffs hands are tied I believe. I've had to remind a few trespassers/garbage dumpers that my land is private property. So far they just leave and find somewhere else, but I do worry one of them in the future will be insane and/or violent.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top