JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
About a month ago I watched a video from TheYankeeMarshal and he was talking about how an online gun store was selling an ASO at a cheaper price and that they were trying to clear out their inventory. So long story short, I ordered one and I am so glad I did. Also I don't know if these guns will be imported to the country anymore. I guess a company in the US is gonna make or is making pistols that are like the Arsenal Strike One, Tim from the military arms channel made a video about it.... but I digress.

I shot two full mags through the Strike One and it ran fine. I had my gf shoot it and she limp wrested it or something because she had a few issues. The slide was closing on the brass as the pistol tried to throw the brass out (FTE). She was not used to the sweet trigger (she is used to her G19). Once she stopped limp wristing the gun, we had no further issues. All the rounds I pout through it shot fine and I had no issues (500 rounds of brass 115 gr).

The only issue I had was with my right index finger (trigger finger). It was starting to get soar on the bottom from rubbing against the trigger guard. I shot a Glock 19 with a factory trigger after shooting the Strike One and I couldn't believe how heavy the Glock trigger was and how hard it was to pull lol. I had to focus more and take more time to hit my target with the Glock. I was shooting a 12" steel plate at probably 12-15 yards away while standing.

The Arsenal has a very nice smooth trigger. I like the low bore axis and the sights are not bad but I would like to get night sights one day. For now, I am going to use glow-on sight paint to improve the sights. The sights have been drilled through and filled with a rubbery like white material. So maybe you can get the white material out, make the hole bigger and put fiber optic rods in there? idk...

The ASO polymer lower is a bit thicker and heavier duty IMO and it has a built in magwell. Very smooth gun and it does have some weight to it but that is one of the reasons why it's such a sweet shooter. The fit and finish is nice and machine work on the slide is very well done. However the slide serrations on the right side are a bit shallow on the top side.

Extra mags are $38-47 each and only a few places sell them online. I would like to buy an extra recoil spring assembly but I have not found an online store that sells Arsenal Strike One parts (if you know where I can get parts, plz let me know). I ordered a Comp-Tac flatline IWB holster as well and I plan on carrying the Arsenal as part of my EDC.

Ya it shoots well, reliable, and the recoil is very manageable. I don't want to modify the triggers on my self defense guns. I rather have the factory make and send out a gun with a sweet trigger because heaven forbid I have to use the gun in a justified lethal force situation, I am not burned alive in court because I put the latest wiz bang trendy tacticool trigger in my gun lol.

If you want a polymer striker fire with a nice trigger, this is your gun. With my limited experience, the Strike One and PPQ have the best triggers. The grip feels slim and decent traction, I have no issue with the grip angle, and it's easy to field strip. If they ever make grip traction tape (talon grips) I will get some for sure. I don't want to stipple it or just stick skateboard tape on it.... go crazy like Hickok45 :D

PISTOL CAME WITH:
-Two mags (17 rounds ea.)
-Cleaning kit
-Left side and ambidextrous mag release button (2 total)
(I did not get the small bottle of lube FYI)
13173723_917619828351013_3646331111466552549_n.jpg 13166027_917628495016813_8549942179029460633_n.jpg

Yeah, its gangly looking, but that's a result of what makes it such a cool pistol! The low bore axis (and hence its gangly look) comes from its unusual method of operation (similar to the Bergmann Mars pistol, if you've ever heard of that). Unlike Browning's tilting barrel action that most pistols use, the Strike One uses a separate Y-shaped locking piece to lock the barrel and slide together. When it recoils, just the locking piece cams downward, instead of the whole barrel moving. Since the barrel just moves fore and aft, not down, it can be lower to the frame.

Anyway, nice pony you've got there :)

Was the price dropped? I believe they were about $1100.
$699 to $1100 depending on what color you get. Some that I've seen in the $1100 range have a few upgrades, I wanna say fiber optic sught(s) and better trigger. After 500 rounds, my tiger got better so I can't imagine how much sweeter an upgraded trigger must feel.

I am pretty happy with this Comp-Tac flatline. I don't like and trust the plastic belt clips for the IWB option so I replaced them with the UltiClips. The flatness and cant of the holster really hides the pistol well. I carried it today and I felt like I was carrying my G19. This is a $100 setup and I like it but I wish it was cheaper lol.
13239244_930344907078505_4974876472369575688_n.jpg 13310558_930344923745170_2877145024594090443_n.jpg