JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a magnificent Arsenal SGL-21. Russian made in Izhevsk and converted by Arsenal in NV. All proper markings. One of the best AKs ever imported.
Legion is the "Performance Center" Of Izhmash. I believe this was more or less a marketing thing and there isn't much of a difference between these arsenals and the Fime imported rifles. However, this is as close as you can get to a real Russian AK. Quality matched parts and they shoot great.
Very low round count, never an issue. I have cleaned and lubricated the rifle religiously. No rust/Pitting.
Comes with all the original paperwork, two P mags.

Price is 1200.

I am not interested in trades aside from possibly a quality factory AR upper (10.5 to 12.5 Barrels only) + money.

Thank you very much.

File_000.jpeg File_001.jpeg File_002.jpeg File_003.jpeg File_004.jpeg File_005.jpeg File_006.jpeg File_007.jpeg File_008.jpeg

I'm losing sleep over this rifle... Trades pending to come up with the cash. The one I was bidding on at gun broker ran off for $1500. PM sent.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.