JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi, I'm looking to sell my SAM7SF in the photos. It has under 50 rounds through it, just one mag to be exact. It comes with the instruction manual, 5 round mag, and accessories that came with it, which is a sling and cleaning tools that go in the handguard. One cool feature that I wanted to note was the thumb safety as well, it's quite easy to manipulate. I'm located in Albany, but would be willing to meet in the middle for an exchange at FFL. I'd like to get about 1100$. I'm not able to consider any trades at this time, cash offers only. Thanks, and here is a link to the Arsenal website that has all the info on the rifle. SAM7SF

0722181446b.jpg 0722181449.jpg 0722181447.jpg

Last Edited:
Hi, I'm looking to sell my SAM7SF in the photos. It has under 50 rounds through it, just one mag to be exact. It comes with the instruction manual, 5 round mag, and accessories that came with it, which is a sling and cleaning tools that go in the handguard. One cool feature that I wanted to note was the thumb safety as well, it's quite easy to manipulate. I'm located in Albany, but would be willing to meet in the middle for an exchange at FFL. I'd like to get about 1100$. I'm not able to consider any trades at this time, cash offers only. Thanks, and here is a link to the Arsenal website that has all the info on the rifle. SAM7SF

View attachment 480464 View attachment 480465 View attachment 480466

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.