JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1975
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
HELENA
State
Montana
Zip Code
I purchased two of these awesome rifles and decided just to keep one (one was going to be modded but changed my mind). These are the best AK rifle on the market, bar none. Sale includes rifle, two 30 round pmags, one 20 round pmag, a 10 round Arsenal mag, sling, and original box and manuals.

Rifle is in excellent condition and has only had a few magazines put through it. Folding stock is rock solid and actually very comfortable. Also has side mount for adding an optic. Forged and milled receiver and bolt carrier, chrome lined cold hammer forged barrel and gas block, ambidextrous safety, and an awesome trigger. Finish is combloc milspec black enamel over parkerization. Super smooth and accurate.

20210312_222948.jpg 20210312_222938.jpg 20210312_222915.jpg 20210312_222832.jpg 20210312_222824.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
ATTENTION: The photos used in my listing have been stolen and used for a fraudulent Gunbroker listing. DO NOT bid on this rifle on Gunbroker (same photos, hard to miss). It has been reported to GB but I wanted you to all be aware.