JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Traded.

IMG_4571.JPG IMG_4572.JPG IMG_4574.JPG IMG_4575.JPG IMG_4576.JPG IMG_4577.JPG IMG_4578.JPG IMG_4579.JPG IMG_4581.JPG IMG_4583.JPG IMG_4584.JPG IMG_4585.JPG IMG_4586.JPG

Last Edited:
Fair price? This is a steal! Closest a guy can get to a type 3 nowadays. Interesting addons as well. Wish I hadn't bought my SLR now.
Thanks, and you are right about it being a steal. As for the addons the plan was (or is) to put a set of Combloc Customs wood furniture on this one and I still may. So when I got ready to sell it I grabbed some new unused spare parts and threw them on. Other than a bigger Grip and adding a fcg retention plate I don't usually change much on my AKs. Just thought it might sweeten the deal.

This will only be up a couple more days and then I'll take it down and try to decide what color wood to order???

As for your SLR = NICE! Next to the SAM7 it's my favorite AK. I've owned a couple. Little lighter and the folding stock makes it more versatile. I just sold one of them also.

Only reason I'm selling the SAM is I just bought (2) SCARs this month and I'm trying uphrade the optics and stock up on some .308 win. The SCAR 17s is a beast!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.