JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I guess I missed this..but the Army replaced their service uniform with the old World War 2 / Korean War uniform, the "pinks and greens". The change was announced in 2018 and has been rolling out to troops for the past three years.

I was watching the West Point graduation ceremony on youtube and saw this line of active duty wearing it and thought it was some sort of ceremonial flashback thing or honor guard....nope....it's their standard service uniform now.

2024 Graduation:

asgu.png

Here's a pic with officers from WW2.

US_Army_WWII_Officer_pinks_and_greens_uniform.jpg

Interesting. WW2 uniforms just in time for WW3. Makes sense if you think about it..morale and all that. Also a message to those countries thinking bad thoughts.

I'm Navy from the 80's. ..you have no right to complain about your old uniforms..:cool:
So there I was....
Desert Shield / Storm...in a LRRP / LRSD unit...you know those guys that go behind enemy lines and check things out...or go looking to cause trouble.
Did I mention desert...?....
Well....It took a long while to get desert BDU's...most of the time I was in Woodland Camouflage BDU'S....yeah that sure was helpful....:rolleyes: :D
Andy

So there I was....
Desert Shield / Storm...in a LRRP / LRSD unit...you know those guys that go behind enemy lines and check things out...or go looking to cause trouble.
Did I mention desert...?....
Well....It took a long while to get desert BDU's...most of the time I was in Woodland Camouflage BDU'S....yeah that sure was helpful....:rolleyes: :D
Andy
Yeah..but I'm pretty sure the dungarees we wore were also standard issue for most prisons back then..

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top