JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been watching their XT line for a while.

I figure this has to be more reliable than the Kel-Tec.

It's vaperware however. Haven't seen too many actually for sale anywhere.

Last months American Rifleman had a brief 2 page article on it and it was good.

I'd love to get my hands on one. Or the railed 22lr version.

upload_2018-11-5_18-29-46.jpeg

I hate to say it, but i don't want another .22LR. That's why i was looking at another 22WMR semi-auto. I've got my AMT's running flawlessly, and have had zero "major" issues with my PMR30. The only issue I've had is when the magazine is loaded with all 30 rounds, it creates a lot of pressure pushing up the first round when releasing the slide to chamber the first round. A little push on the back of the slide and it slides forward and loads just fine. Then runs the rest of the mag flawless. I've put 350 rounds through it and it does it every time. So i just load 28 or 29 rounds and it works just fine. Maybe I'm lucky?

If i find one I'll try and remember to post and let you know where. :)

Would be sweet if they make a threaded 22mag.

I emailed them a while ago asking and they said they had no intentions of doing so.

It does look like a nice gun... to bad you can't buy them anywhere, at least I didn't find them when I searched. This is the second pistol I've seen that looked interesting enough to buy and wasn't available. Too bad.

Mike

I just don't understand why you would want the threaded barrel? It going Supersonic so a Suppressor isn't going to make any difference.
So I can suppress it.

That's why, if available, I would prefer the threaded barrel.

Just because a round is supersonic does not mean it won't be hearing safe with a suppressor.

I just don't understand why you would want the threaded barrel? It going Supersonic so a Suppressor isn't going to make any difference.

So I can suppress it.

That's why, if available, I would prefer the threaded barrel.

Just because a round is supersonic does not mean it won't be hearing safe with a suppressor.

Suppressed doesn't make it silent. Suppressed sure does cut down the "BANG" though. ;)

Ya, they just put it in last months mailed magazine as well.

It has been out there for quite some time. I think they are finally hitting selective shelves as of lately, and so getting some attention more recently.

I think they are having issues getting them made maybe.

Saw one yesterday at the Gun Show at Clark County fairgrounds. I believe it was on LCS's table(s). $729 was the price tag. :eek:

I looked. I held. I set it back down ever-so gently. I walked away.

Similar to the Keltec PMR30 being $600+ when you could find them. Now they are at Bi-Mart for $350. I'll wait for a few years for the XT-22 when prices come WAY down.:cool:

Saw one yesterday at the Gun Show at Clark County fairgrounds. I believe it was on LCS's table(s). $729 was the price tag. :eek:

I looked. I held. I set it back down ever-so gently. I walked away.

Similar to the Keltec PMR30 being $600+ when you could find them. Now they are at Bi-Mart for $350. I'll wait for a few years for the XT-22 when prices come WAY down.:cool:
They're $530 at Sportsman's Warehouse now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top