JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I live very close by and last time only saw it on my way out to some where. I really wanted to go to the shows when they are in town. Where is a calendar posted of the gun shows at the Clark County Square Dance Center?
And does it have a entrance or parking fee?

I live very close by and last time only saw it on my way out to some where. I really wanted to go to the shows when they are in town. Where is a calendar posted of the gun shows at the Clark County Square Dance Center?
And does it have a entrance or parking fee?

No parking fee but there is an entrance fee...$7 or $12 comes to mind. Don't quote me on those though.

Its every second Saturday of each month. I believe the entrance fee is $3 or you can get a year membership for $20. It's usually a good little show. Something always comes up when i plan to go though.

Its every second Saturday of each month. I believe the entrance fee is $3 or you can get a year membership for $20. It's usually a good little show. Something always comes up when i plan to go though.

Exactly right:
Second Sat. of the month
$3 admission
$20 to join and get free admission while a member.

Get there early as they start closing up by noon, best buys are early.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top