JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I live very close by and last time only saw it on my way out to some where. I really wanted to go to the shows when they are in town. Where is a calendar posted of the gun shows at the Clark County Square Dance Center?
And does it have a entrance or parking fee?

I live very close by and last time only saw it on my way out to some where. I really wanted to go to the shows when they are in town. Where is a calendar posted of the gun shows at the Clark County Square Dance Center?
And does it have a entrance or parking fee?

No parking fee but there is an entrance fee...$7 or $12 comes to mind. Don't quote me on those though.

Its every second Saturday of each month. I believe the entrance fee is $3 or you can get a year membership for $20. It's usually a good little show. Something always comes up when i plan to go though.

Its every second Saturday of each month. I believe the entrance fee is $3 or you can get a year membership for $20. It's usually a good little show. Something always comes up when i plan to go though.

Exactly right:
Second Sat. of the month
$3 admission
$20 to join and get free admission while a member.

Get there early as they start closing up by noon, best buys are early.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top