JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,

I’m here to talk about the craft, learn a thing or two and help others with my experience & knowledge.

I worked at the Public Safety Training Center (PSTC) in Clackamas, Oregon for roughly 3.5 years, in which time I became a certified Glock, Heckler and Koch and Remington armorer. I oversaw, maintained and fixed the 40 plus firearms in their armory and worked on everything from AR15, 1911, Sig Sauer, Ruger, Glock, H&K (subguns, rifles and pistons), Beretta, Kahr, Remington, Deseret Eagle, S&W and I’m sure several other manufactures that escape my memory at this time. In the past 13 years I have been building and customizing firearms for myself, friends and several members of the PSTC. I also specialize in hard chroming and nickel plating and have hard chromed everything from Glock slides to an entire HK P7M8 and nickel plated AK’s to TEC-9’s. I am by no means a gunsmith but more of a gun mechanic and thus the user name.

I shoot IPSC/USPSA, Speed Steel and Trap on a regular basis. I just got into reloading and am still trying to fine tune my first load for IPSC without jamming.

I also snowboard in the winter and mountain bike (Freeride with a little XC) in the summer.

Looking forward to good conversations and meeting some new cool people.

Gun Mechanic

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top