JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,

I’m here to talk about the craft, learn a thing or two and help others with my experience & knowledge.

I worked at the Public Safety Training Center (PSTC) in Clackamas, Oregon for roughly 3.5 years, in which time I became a certified Glock, Heckler and Koch and Remington armorer. I oversaw, maintained and fixed the 40 plus firearms in their armory and worked on everything from AR15, 1911, Sig Sauer, Ruger, Glock, H&K (subguns, rifles and pistons), Beretta, Kahr, Remington, Deseret Eagle, S&W and I’m sure several other manufactures that escape my memory at this time. In the past 13 years I have been building and customizing firearms for myself, friends and several members of the PSTC. I also specialize in hard chroming and nickel plating and have hard chromed everything from Glock slides to an entire HK P7M8 and nickel plated AK’s to TEC-9’s. I am by no means a gunsmith but more of a gun mechanic and thus the user name.

I shoot IPSC/USPSA, Speed Steel and Trap on a regular basis. I just got into reloading and am still trying to fine tune my first load for IPSC without jamming.

I also snowboard in the winter and mountain bike (Freeride with a little XC) in the summer.

Looking forward to good conversations and meeting some new cool people.

Gun Mechanic

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads