Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Armed Protection for Elites Only

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by freestoneangler, Jan 5, 2015.

1. freestoneangler

freestoneangler wa Well-Known Member

I see Zuckerberg is back in the news this evening. Anyone happen to notice the 6'8" armed goon at his side and the other armed servant behind him? Much like Bloomberg, Gates, Hanauer, and the anti-gun elites, it's perfectly acceptable for their personal security folks to bear arms.

If their hypocrisy was cheese spread, they could solve world hunger as well :rolleyes:.

Also, apparently Facebook is considering limiting pro-gun information... gee, isn't this the tactic of Goering and the 3rd Reich?
    http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/report-facebook-considers-banning-pro-gun-fan-pages

2. 8ball

8ball WA Quit talkin' and start chalking!

FYI the info about the Facebook policy change is old news from March. They did make a change but it was fairly minor.

3. freestoneangler

freestoneangler wa Well-Known Member

Well, since I never have and never will have a Facebook account, that's probably why I'm behind the times and old school. I'm fine with that.... there is much about technology that is way overrated IMO.

solv3nt and Caveman Jim like this.
  4. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

I can't wait for FaceBook to become the next MySpace...

Dyjital likes this.
  5. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

The younger generation is all wrapped up in this technology stuff. It's sad that they aren't out playing in the woods or on a field in a Team sport.

And all those wimpy rich folks couldn't beat their way out of a brown paper bag!!!! They need help!!!

Slobray likes this.
  6. CoastRange57

CoastRange57 Western Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

My page and my sons will be one of the the first to go then. We took a bunch of pictures in our wedding tux's by an old gangsta car holding AR's. Any where from 3 of us to 12 standing there looking good. Put that in the "I don't give a f "section.

freestoneangler likes this.
  7. timac

timac Loading Magazines! Well-Known Member

They do not collect or store any information.

https://www.seen.is/