JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I see Zuckerberg is back in the news this evening. Anyone happen to notice the 6'8" armed goon at his side and the other armed servant behind him? Much like Bloomberg, Gates, Hanauer, and the anti-gun elites, it's perfectly acceptable for their personal security folks to bear arms.

If their hypocrisy was cheese spread, they could solve world hunger as well :rolleyes:.

Also, apparently Facebook is considering limiting pro-gun information... gee, isn't this the tactic of Goering and the 3rd Reich?
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/report-facebook-considers-banning-pro-gun-fan-pages

FYI the info about the Facebook policy change is old news from March. They did make a change but it was fairly minor.

Well, since I never have and never will have a Facebook account, that's probably why I'm behind the times and old school. I'm fine with that.... there is much about technology that is way overrated IMO.

The younger generation is all wrapped up in this technology stuff. It's sad that they aren't out playing in the woods or on a field in a Team sport.

And all those wimpy rich folks couldn't beat their way out of a brown paper bag!!!! They need help!!!

Also, apparently Facebook is considering limiting pro-gun information... gee, isn't this the tactic of Goering and the 3rd Reich?

My page and my sons will be one of the the first to go then. We took a bunch of pictures in our wedding tux's by an old gangsta car holding AR's. Any where from 3 of us to 12 standing there looking good. Put that in the "I don't give a f "section.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top