JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Barret 50s are not sniper rifles, they are Anti-Materiel rifles.
Correct, but he said that the 50s are going away. This rifle is to replace both anti-personell and anti-material platforms.
BTW, the list price at Barrett for this rifle (FDE only) and assorted barrels is almost $19K. (Optic & bipod separate I would guess).

Correct, but he said that the 50s are going away. This rifle is to replace both anti-personell and anti-material platforms.
BTW, the list price at Barrett for this rifle (FDE only) and assorted barrels is almost $19K. (Optic & bipod separate I would guess).

That probably includes everything. The rifle in any caliber folding stock is $6154 Edited: I see now you were adding rifle and barrels. ;)

Here is the price sheet:

From the innerwebs:

"In its fiscal year 2021 budget request, the Army asked for 536 MRAD sniper rifles for a little over $10 million for the Precision Sniper Rifle (PSR) program. The Marine Corps, which is also buying MRAD rifles for the Advanced Sniper Rifle (ASR) program, estimated that each one would cost about $16,000."

That probably includes everything. The rifle in any caliber folding stock is $6154 Edited: I see now you were adding rifle and barrels. ;)

Here is the price sheet:

The military version, which is the whole kit, is the bottom model (16223) in the MRAD folding stock portion of the price sheet. $18,792 Yes, that would be with all barrels less optic

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top