JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,
I am proud to say I live in California despite todays political/ecological climate. And although in a crowd you might peg me as another San Franciscan Hippie, I do make a conscious effort to bridge the divide, we are all Americans, and by our collective sense of community and commitment to the US experiment alone we will continue to be the best.

Joined NWFirearms in search of shooting and reloading knowledge, principally of the .410 variety - sure its the awkward stilleto heel of the shotgun family but i like it.

Welcome aboard.
anytime you want to get spicy, you can head over to Oakland or further out to Stockton.
lol you're not kidding. it might be commyfornia as far as gun rights go but that doesnt stop automatic gunfire going off late at night around visitation valley

Welcome to NWFA. Glad you found us. :)

(Since Oakland was mentioned; I was down there some years back on a business trip. Whilst there, a riot broke out. It was ... interesting for sure. ;))

lol you're not kidding. it might be commyfornia as far as gun rights go but that doesnt stop automatic gunfire going off late at night around visitation valley
We have automatic fire here too, but I think it's the old SEAL down the road playing with his belt-fed

The wife and I pretty much enjoy it.

Welcome to NWFA. Glad you found us. :)

(Since Oakland was mentioned; I was down there some years back on a business trip. Whilst there, a riot broke out. It was ... interesting for sure. ;))
very exciting!
We have automatic fire here too, but I think it's the old SEAL down the road playing with his belt-fed

The wife and I pretty much enjoy it.
Ahaha sure, its all fun and games until stray bullets fall on one of the most densely populated cities on the west coast

Hello all,
I am proud to say I live in California despite todays political/ecological climate. And although in a crowd you might peg me as another San Franciscan Hippie, I do make a conscious effort to bridge the divide, we are all Americans, and by our collective sense of community and commitment to the US experiment alone we will continue to be the best.

Joined NWFirearms in search of shooting and reloading knowledge, principally of the .410 variety - sure its the awkward stilleto heel of the shotgun family but i like it.
Welcome. We don't bite. Hard.

You might notice your thread title was changed... best to avoid political labels. They make the mods grumpy. :)

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're in California but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top