JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Forget about Oregon being gun friendly. People from New York and California have moved here, fleeing oppression only to vote for the election of anti-gun candidates and putting theme in Salem. Move somewhere else if you want 2 A freedoms or move to Bend and find the same folks that contributed to your oppression in California and have been contributing to the demise of Oregon. Our government in Salem is to the left of left. Please rethink what you have heard and are thinking.

I reckon the leftys are coming after American's firearms in every state of the Union. Some states are just a bit deeper into the fray than others.

That said, you will be part of a great bunch of 2A supporters in Oregon. We need all the brothers-in-arms we can get here.

Welcome aboard!

0AB0C545-CFB1-4572-BB0F-0D1750638608.jpeg

Remember, nobody is coming to take your guns.

I just had a conversation with some friends today (they are veterans), in which I mentioned "Goon Squads" going to people's homes to confiscate guns. One of the questions raised in that conversation was "Who would be the Goon Squad?"

I think we just saw 4 of them. Unbelievable.

I'm stuck Commifornia due to job constraints. Both my nephews have escaped to Bend and are amazed how 2A friendly ORE is. As soon as I'm able I plan to follow. I may be posting some items for sale in your classified section. Please refer to my Calguns account (same user name) to verify I'm not some troll.
Thanks so much
Yes, we are friendly but the political climate is not! Bend is a beautiful area. Welcome!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top