Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

new member from behind the new iron curtain

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 54sks762, May 14, 2013.

1. 54sks762

54sks762 Ogdensburg NY New Member

just wanted to say hi to everybody and I am new to this forum and am interested in the SKS and the AK but have many varied gun interests. I am looking for info on building an AK from a parts kit and a lot of specs on a build if anybody out there has any experience . New York has just passed some new "gunlaws" that under mind our constitution and were passed in the dark of night with no opportunity for a discussion. they are very similar to what California passed a while ago and it seems that some of the fixes that were created to help us "comply" with the California laws will work here in NY. (bullet button and monster grip to mention a few. If you have any more ideas that fall into that category I would love to hear about.

2. Slowpoke

Slowpoke Beaverton Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Welcome. You will find a lot of helpful people here. Enjoy your stay.

3. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard:thumbup:

4. 54sks762

54sks762 Ogdensburg NY New Member

thanks . so far its been great lots of info. sorry to see Oregon headed down the path of California and the Peoples republic of new York. Looking for info on building and slicking up AKs .Also a good parts source.