JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Armalite AR10T.
I would like to sale my Armalite AR10T 308. It has a ss 24" barrel and a jewell trigger. I got it on trade and and decided to build a different project. I would like to get $1300 located in vancouver WA will meet at portland ffl or $1350 shipped to your ffl. Must have Wa drivers license for face to face in wa.
Possible trade for custom 338 Lapua sized action or a Nightforce nsx 5.5-22 let me know what you have.

IMG_4667.jpg
IMG_4662.jpg
IMG_4668.jpg

Last Edited:
Final price drop. $1300 ftf. I am willing to meet at a Portland ffl to transfer also. If it does not sale at this price I'll just keep it.

Thanks. I think its pretty cheap. Had a few people say I was a little steep. I think they were compairing it to a DPMS. It kind of suprised me. New 1850 trigger 250 and I will through in 3 extra mags that were 50 ea.thats $2200, its almost new and only $1300.
Thanks for the offer but Im really trying to build a 338 Lapua and need cash or parts for it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.