JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So i hae had a factory rifle length Armalite AR-10 that i want to dress up. Can I use any after market pieces on the 10 that are sold for the AR-15? I would like to change out the butt stock and the pistal grip. Im gonna do the forearm to, but i know that is AR-10 specific so I will order those parts from Armalite.

Unlike the DPMS Lr308 i don't think there are any parts off a Ar15 that will fit it. You will need to get Ar10 specific parts which is not a big deal you just need to shop around a little more. They don't need to be Made by Armalite a lot of manufactures such as Magpul, PRI, Samson, Novenske ECT.... make Ar10 parts

Pistol grips are the same as AR15. The RE is longer and buffer is heavier on the AR10. You can make the AR15 RE work with a buffer from Slash's Heavy Buffers. Small parts like FCG, springs and some pins interchange. Hand guards must match the barrel nut you use

This FAQ well answer your questions on what fits and what doesn't.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads