JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Then there is a AR10 .308 clone that uses G3 mags to confuse the issue even more :p

Yeah that is the LAR8 IIRC, I've heard that there are quite a few problems with the loading dynamics from a magazine designed for a totally different operation.

By the way, when I checked yesterday, Armalite had 24" AR-10T uppers in stock for around $1080, so if you could find a tube/buffer/stock, and LPK, then you could have a complete AR-10 with this lower right now pretty much... Which is much better than waiting 6 months to a year for armalite to produce a rifle for you.

Yeah that is the LAR8 IIRC, I've heard that there are quite a few problems with the loading dynamics from a magazine designed for a totally different operation.

By the way, when I checked yesterday, Armalite had 24" AR-10T uppers in stock for around $1080, so if you could find a tube/buffer/stock, and LPK, then you could have a complete AR-10 with this lower right now pretty much... Which is much better than waiting 6 months to a year for armalite to produce a rifle for you.

That's pretty much how I built mine, The AR15A2 tube and buttstock are the same parts so you just need the AR10 buffer and spring.

The AR15 LPK is the same except the Pivot pin, Take down pin, Bolt stop catch, and the Magazine catch

To answer the original question, the only uppers that will fit this one are the ARMALITE AR-10 uppers (or ones that specify ARMALITE format).

DPMS, POF, Knights, etc. all will not work as they are a different format.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top