JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$365
Manufacturer
Armalite
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Super cool keep it simple A2 Carbine Upper like from black hawk down. I took in the Armalite chrome-lined barrel on trade the other night. The previous owner guessed round count in the low thousands.but still passed all headspace gauge checks and has nice sharp shiny clean groves and in better than VG condition appearance-wise. Since I just happened to have an Armalite A2 upper receiver it was like mate them up and make a cool A2 727 clone. It even has 6 hole colt carbine clone skinny handguards on it to make it more authentic looking. Barreled upper with charging handle no bolt carrier group $365 add $100 for Spikes Bolt carrier group.

Please note I can knock $35 off the price and substitute the skinny handguards with some M4 style handguards.

BW4S0ge.jpg

fHEfn6T.jpg

Parted out price

Armalite A2 upper receiver $165
Armalite Barrel stripped with FSB and Barrel nut $125
Flash hider $10
Delta Ring assembly $15
Gas tube $15
Charging handle $20
Colt Clone handguards $45

Note I know a guy who can cut and recrown and tread this to 14.5" or 15 and pin a flash hider on it to give it a more authentic look for about $35-45

Reference 727 Clone photo lower not include. The Iconic M4 Profile carbine.
xvBRCZa.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
It does but it's sold pending funds. I am thinking of putting another one together but it is using a new ST barrel so it may cost more.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top