JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hah!! I just sold one on gunbroker.....

I've seen a few of them at the Chehalis/Centralia show, coming to us again this weekend, I believe, held at the Lewis County Fairgrounds Sat, and I believe Sun as well. On the southbound main drag heading out of Centralia and before you get to Chehalis. Right near the old Yardbirds. I was there last month, looking for a missing piece for the one I had... and saw at least three of them, complete and decent looking.

ALso, at the WAC Puyallup gunshow, I believe the weekend after, there are typically a half dozen of them in various stages of glory or decrepitude. I saw one there, a T-38, showroom mint, WITH intact mum, and a vintage correct scope mounted. One small catch... you can pay your eight bux and enter the show... but you can NOT buy or sell unless you are a member. WAC's Monroe show typically also has a few of them, but nowhere near what is on offer at Puyallup. If I happen across one outside those venues I will let you know.....

Interesting old rifles, I understand they were quite accurate, though not much for longer range. Probably about 300 meters effective range. The one I had was in remarkably good shape, and I was very pleased with the price it fetched on Gunbroker. You might also check there, who knows, there may be another handful of them lurking......

please do report back to us on your success/lack of it.

Same chap who is most time at the Puyallup show as well. VERY knowledgeable on these guns. At the Puyallup show he's most often at the north end of the hall, perhaps three rows west of the Food Court side.... has parts, expertise, very helpful chap. And typically a dozen or more Arisakas, some decent examples of every model. Either show, ask at the entry checkin table for the guy with the Jap military rifles.... they'll know. Doug K..... something.... if it wasn't pushing tomorrow morning I'd remember his surname.........

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.