JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The other issue to be concerned about is if it is considered a 21 and over cruise. I took one MANY years ago and the whole vessel was essentially a floating bar, thus making possession of a firearm unlawful.

Just my .02 cents

Richard
Only if children were specifically prohibited, just like a restaurant that serves liquor in WA. If the Liquor Control Board license allows children into the establishment then you can carry. Although McGraths here in Vancouver posts a sign right at the door but then they allow children in all but the bar area. They tried to seat my wife and I in the bar and we refused as I was carrying.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

I can't think of a worse place on Earth to be disarmed. A boat, isolated from everything, no help. Worse than an airplane.

An 'active shooters' wet dream. He/she could just take his time, stop for a sandwich, then keep killing.

Find someplace else to spend your money.

Your question popped up on Google. We hope you come and enjoy our Christmas Ship, but our policy does not allow firearms on board our vessels. Please feel free to call if you have additional questions!

Hell, I would just cruise on my own damned boat. We spend about 4 days & nights a week out there much of the year anyway.
I went on one of the dinner cruises once and it was like watching paint dry. Plus I make the rules on my boat. :)

@Salps - if you hop the river, you may want to check out Washingtons gun laws in drinking establishments.
Many places it is ok in the restaurant, but not the bar. But never ok if the whole place is a bar.
GI Joe creed - knowing is half the battle.

I don't really go to bars anymore. Don't really care about those laws. CC is CC. Gun free zones are the best place to carry...

@Salps - if you hop the river, you may want to check out Washingtons gun laws in drinking establishments.
Many places it is ok in the restaurant, but not the bar. But never ok if the whole place is a bar.
GI Joe creed - knowing is half the battle.

Perhaps you have not heard of "Reputation Management"

Good with Google? I'm sure you can get a job doing it.

Heard of it. Never had to use it. But reputation management tends to look more for negative comments to refute and positive comments to promote rather that troll forums in order to answer an inquiry. That would be more of a job for a community manager using Google Alerts.

elsie

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads