Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
OLYMPIA
State
Washington
Zip Code
C&R - Republica Argentina Ballester-Molina - HAFDASA - .45 ACP pistol. Marked for the Armada Nacional (Navy).

The Ballester–Molina is a pistol designed and built by the Argentine company Hispano Argentina Fábrica de Automóviles SA (HAFDASA) / DGFM. Production began in 1938 and ceased in 1953.

Numbers match on slide and frame. Frame has tiny NHM Co. import mark. The finish is still very blue and mechanically it looks reasonably sharp for its age. Bore is good. Grip panels are in nice shape. I've shot this pistol a handful of times over the 25 years I've owned it - it always went bang and shot straight. Springs are pretty robust and action isn't sloppy. Magazine is plain and unmarked.

You're getting an 70-year old piece of C&R Military Surplus history that fires .45 ACP.

$795 shipped. Shipping to FFL/C&R where legit, so know your situation.
Will take USPS/MO, Zelle, Venmo, PP/FF. M/O needs to clear and App payments need to be super discreet at seller's discretion.

Molina_Armada_rightside.jpg Molina_Armada_leftside.jpg Molina_Armada_leftsideparts.jpg Molina_Armada_rightsideparts.jpg Molina_Armada_slidenum.jpg Molina_Armada_bblnum.jpg Molina_Armada_bbl1.jpg

Rules & Terms
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Cerberus Training Group
Pacwest Defense
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Southwest Firearms
Sporting Systems

Upcoming Events

Rimfire Challenge July 31st @ DRRC
Eagle Creek, OR