JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
Looking for a used good condition, like new or even brand new 9mm AR.

Want one that is LRBHO (last round bolt hold open) and is not an ar15 converted. Looking for one that was specifically made from the beginning to be 9mm.

Also open to almost complete AR9s as in still needs a "brace" and of optics or grips etc. Good with just assembled upper and lower etc.

Shoot me what y'all got, looking to buy asap. I got the bug and it needs to be in my collection.

Would be willing to trade my 300blk if for the right AR9.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
per. my PM

DSC_0007.JPG DSC_0008.JPG

How many rounds been through it? How you like it? Any issues? That brand is in the 5 I am considering buying if I can't find a used one and real hands on reviews (not from the sellers website) would be great!
I think like 200 rounds through it. I like it alot. Alot of fun to shoot. What do you mean that brand is in the 5? Only issue i had with it was the barrel wasnt wide enough where it feeds so my gunsmith fixed it. Cost me about 870 to build it without optic.

1 thing i do really like about the lower. The lower really reminds me of the aero m4e1 lowers. And i have fallen in love with the lowers. I will say the new frontier lower did have a orrtty hefty price tag. Idk if its made out of buillt or not. But i think it was 169 for the lower

I think like 200 rounds through it. I like it alot. Alot of fun to shoot. What do you mean that brand is in the 5? Only issue i had with it was the barrel wasnt wide enough where it feeds so my gunsmith fixed it. Cost me about 870 to build it without optic.
In the 5 meaning the 5 brands I am considering buying. Appreciate the review. So overall you're happy with it?

1 thing i do really like about the lower. The lower really reminds me of the aero m4e1 lowers. And i have fallen in love with the lowers. I will say the new frontier lower did have a orrtty hefty price tag. Idk if its made out of buillt or not. But i think it was 169 for the lower
I'm a sucker for that lower too. Multiple of my ARs run that lower. My favorite custom build actually is full aero. Damn near every part on it is aero.

20200225_064059.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.