JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Happy Valley
State
Oregon
Looking for a built AR9 lower that takes Glock mags and with decent stock. I'm ok with mil spec trigger and grip and would be more enticing if there is a decent stock on it.
I am in Clackamas County and can travel within reasonable distance.

Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If you're still looking for an AR9 I have a build I am looking to sell.

If you're still looking for an AR9 I have a build I am looking to sell.

Thank you, but I just need a lower as I have an upper already.
Thank you

I run this:

On a full Aero lower, and it's magnificent. Also amazing to still have a multi cal lower available to swap other uppers on to.

I run this:

On a full Aero lower, and it's magnificent. Also amazing to still have a multi cal lower available to swap other uppers on to.
I have one, but I am not satisfied with it (magazine release, etc). I had it on a pistol AR and for some reason, the blowback didn't allow it cycle through all the time (intermittent FTE). I had to explore with different BCG's, made for PCC, and buffer springs.
But thank you for the suggestion!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.