JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$180
City
Oakridge
State
Oregon
Zip Code
AR 500 Veritas 10x12 plate carrier with condor 3 mag kangaroo pouch and Thor armory single curve plates.
Adjustable cummerbund on one side for rapid deployment. Original buckle strap included.
$180

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
9F7713D0-9011-4C47-8A87-456D09DC5040.jpeg
Photo added *

I looked up the carrier to see what it looked like and your Craigslist add popped up haha :D
Right on, your Google-fu is exceptional grasshopper!
I should also add they are level 3, base coat. There's no markings as I got a set on a bulk buy from Thor Armory in Albany, pre election. They were cutting them out at a shop and adding the painted labels/ cert. stickers back at Thor. My group didn't want to wait an extra few days so we picked them up hot off the press so to speak(owner called when the truck was on its way).
Thanks

20220526_003500.jpg 20220526_003446.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top