JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$220
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
TUALATIN
State
Oregon
Zip Code
So I recently got the ar45 complete upper from stern defense. And I drove all the way up to auburn washington to get this setup to be able to run 45acp thru my standard ar15 lower. We'll, because the stern 45acp barrel has a flat face with no feed ramps, this setup causes the rounds to jam. On any other setup it should be just fine. It's brand new! Can't shoot it, well because....... it won't feed. Price is $220 for adapter and mag.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
So I recently got the ar45 complete upper from stern defense. And I drove all the way up to auburn washington to get this setup to be able to run 45acp thru my standard ar15 lower. We'll, because the stern 45acp barrel has a flat face with no feed ramps, this setup causes the rounds to jam. On any other setup it should be just fine. It's brand new! Can't shoot it, well because....... it won't feed. Price is $220 for adapter and mag.

May I suggest you invest a wee bit more and have a reputable gunsmith such as @Velzey do some slight machining on it? :s0155:

I've already ordered the stern magwell adapter for it. The mags sit at a slightly lower angle so it shouldn't have any issues with freeding/jamming.

Pictures

20210220_092149.jpg 20210219_181126.jpg 20210219_181117.jpg 20210219_181046.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top