Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AR45 - 45 ACP - Dalphon (Oly) Upper, 6 Mags - SPF

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by PinkhamR, Jan 28, 2011.

1. PinkhamR

PinkhamR Altus, Oklahoma MSgt, USAF (Retired)-FFL Lifetime Supporter

(SPF) AR45 (.45 ACP) Dalphon (Oly) Upper and an Essential Arms AR Lower. Upper is an older make, chrome lined 16" barrel (round count unknown but barrel is excellent) with threaded flash suppressor, dust cover and forward assist. Functions perfectly ...... test fired 100 rounds, 20 rapid fire, and not a single FTF for FTE. Chambers Ball and Semi-Wad Cutter just fine. This upper is a blow-back design and uses no gas tube. Solid Bolt. 2 mags are factory (16 & 30 round) while the other four 30 rounders need to be finished - the majority of work has been done. These are standard Grease Gun mags that have been modified.

Upper (with 6 mags) is $550.

Lower - Withdrawn

Insured Shipping is $20 for the upper. PM me with any questions .... 'may' consider a trade. (No Glocks or Shotguns)

2. PinkhamR

Back to the top ....

3. SVT-ROY

SVT-ROY Tigard Resident Beretta guru

Special hammer needed? I have a 9mm setup with a ramped bolt so I can just slap it on Any lower. What needs to be done to the mags that are unfinished? Looks all welded up, just needs guts?

4. PinkhamR

No, a stock hammer works just find. I have fired on two different lowers and had no issues. All of the unfinished mags are complete ..... just need some more grinding, and the the feed lips 'pinched' a bit for clearance. I bought a newer Bazooka Brothers AR45 and this is now just a spare .... Thanx

5. PinkhamR

One week only .... $525 - Free Shipping ....... Trades Considered ...

6. bri

bri oregon Member

pm sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.