JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
(SPF) AR45 (.45 ACP) Dalphon (Oly) Upper and an Essential Arms AR Lower. Upper is an older make, chrome lined 16" barrel (round count unknown but barrel is excellent) with threaded flash suppressor, dust cover and forward assist. Functions perfectly ...... test fired 100 rounds, 20 rapid fire, and not a single FTF for FTE. Chambers Ball and Semi-Wad Cutter just fine. This upper is a blow-back design and uses no gas tube. Solid Bolt. 2 mags are factory (16 & 30 round) while the other four 30 rounders need to be finished - the majority of work has been done. These are standard Grease Gun mags that have been modified.

Upper (with 6 mags) is $550.

Lower - Withdrawn

Insured Shipping is $20 for the upper. PM me with any questions .... 'may' consider a trade. (No Glocks or Shotguns)

Special hammer needed? I have a 9mm setup with a ramped bolt so I can just slap it on Any lower. What needs to be done to the mags that are unfinished? Looks all welded up, just needs guts?

No, a stock hammer works just find. I have fired on two different lowers and had no issues. All of the unfinished mags are complete ..... just need some more grinding, and the the feed lips 'pinched' a bit for clearance. I bought a newer Bazooka Brothers AR45 and this is now just a spare .... Thanx

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top