JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I much prefer face to face cash transactions in the Arlington WA area.

Shipping is a possibility w/ payment of USPS money order and BOTH parties complete agreement to all terms and conditions.

Cleaning up some things I have laying around.

Please do not contact me via this thread with trades - offers - questions etc etc.

E-mail contact is [email protected]

1. For sale: VFG vertical front pistol grips for rail style set ups. I have a few KAC ( knights arm't corp ) and a few P&S products one for sale. Both are USGI milspec and the exact same grip ( differant markings ).

These sell brand new for around $70ea. These are not mickey mouse airsoft junk you see all over eBay for $10-20ea. Black in color. Most are in exc like new condition. My price is $xxea $35ea obo

link: <broken link removed>

grip.jpg

2. I have a couple of the VFG / bi-pod set ups: These are in exc condition and retail for around $140ea My price is $90

web link: http://www.grippod.com/

The ones I have are the mil-spec heavy duty rated mdls with stainless inserts in the bipod. They are very lite ( approx 12 ozs ) and can support 200 plus lbs. Not mickey mouse airsoft stuff

3. 1 set of M4 hand guard w/ double heat shields - exc condition $40obo

4. Matech BUIS flip up for 600m AR15 - 2 are missing a small part ( $50ea ) 2 are complete and brand new $75obo

These usually sell for over $100bucks ea

5. ar15 handle pistol grip - $10obo

Do you take Paypal?

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I much prefer face to face cash transactions in the Arlington WA area.

Shipping is a possibility w/ payment of USPS money order and BOTH parties complete agreement to all terms and conditions.

Cleaning up some things I have laying around.

Please do not contact me via this thread with trades - offers - questions etc etc.

E-mail contact is [email protected]

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top