JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City - Tualatin
State
Oregon
Square Forge A2 stripped Upper receiver has holes drilled for 9mm mag conversion no M4 ramps stripped $140

Keyhole forge No Feed ramps stripped has factory cosmetic flaw zoom into photo and see bottom of the front of the carry handle $140

COLT stripped CM A1 upper receiver stripped restored (not by me) dark greyish black anodizing (or finish but I think it was anodized) there might be some play in the barrel pin slot a shim or some loctite or JB weld could be used to center it or torqued down really good should prevent i from canting $225

COLT CM A1 upper receiver restored (not by me) comes with non colt forward assist and sight and dust cover dark greyish black anodizing (or finish but I think it was anodized) there might be a some play in the barrel pin slot a shim or some loctite or JB weld could be used to center it or torqued down really good should prevent from canting $275 actually lines up very well with the .22 conversion barrel below

.22 Conversion barrel this is a spikes tactical barrel with a Colt A1 "C" marked FSB pinned A1 delta ring and flash hider will work with a CMMG conversion kit using the included barrel collar. Just pop the chamber adaptor out of the CMMG conversion kit and insert the collar and you will have a dedicated .22 barrel that is NOT for .223/5.56 but made for .22 rimfire with a 1/16 twist
This is no longer for sale but I will be posting some different ones.

Cardinal Forge A2 stripped Upper receiver marked MMS no M4 ramps $140 (sold pending funds)
Salty Colt M4 Upper receivers Keyhole forge "C" marked. $160 (TRADED)
Olympic Arms Upper receiver with rear sight assembly and forward assist and dust cover has M4 feed ramps $260 (sale pending)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Cardinal Forge A2 stripped Upper receiver marked MMS no M4 ramps $140
View attachment 1016569
View attachment 1016570

Square Forge A2 stripped Upper receiver has holes drilled for 9mm mag conversion no M4 ramps stripped $140
View attachment 1016571
View attachment 1016572

Keyhole forge No Feed ramps stripped $140
View attachment 1016573
View attachment 1016574

Olympic Arms Upper receiver with rear sight assembly and forward assist and dust cover has M4 feed ramps $260
View attachment 1016575
View attachment 1016576

Salty Colt M4 Upper receivers Keyhole forge "C" marked. $160 (TRADED)

COLT stripped CM A1 upper receiver stripped restored (not by me) dark greyish black anodizing (or finish but I think it was anodized) there might be some play in the barrel pin slot a shim or some loctite or JB weld could be used to center it or torqued down really good should prevent i from canting $225
View attachment 1016579
View attachment 1016580

COLT CM A1 upper receiver restored (not by me) comes with non colt forward assist and sight and dust cover dark greyish black anodizing (or finish but I think it was anodized) there might be a some play in the barrel pin slot a shim or some loctite or JB weld could be used to center it or torqued down really good should prevent from canting $275 actually lines up very well with the .22 conversion barrel below

View attachment 1016581
View attachment 1016582

.22 Conversion barrel this is a spikes tactical barrel with a Colt A1 "C" marked FSB pinned A1 delta ring and flash hider will work with a CMMG conversion kit using the included barrel collar. Just pop the chamber adaptor out of the CMMG conversion kit and insert the collar and you will have a dedicated .22 barrel that is NOT for .223/5.56 but made for .22 rimfire with a 1/16 twist. $250
View attachment 1016583

TRADES WANTED. Please note when offering trades please note the trade value of your items or at least say I will trade this for that. Some of the specific parts I am looking for are

A1, C7, M16 upper receivers,
A1 barrels.
180-200 grain .300 win mag hunting ammo must be at least 2 matching boxes. No mix match.
Left-handed Ar10 Lr308 parts,
A2 rear sight assembly.
Trijicon or Meotpa Variable scope
Colt parts
Viking V-tac Tactical Wide Slings
WARNE Low scop rings for 1" tube
WARNE X-SKEL or Vapor for 1" tube
Damaged Ak front end Barrel in Trunnion with or without sight bases.
Anodized red parts.
Damaged Ak front end Barrel in Trunnion with or without sight bases.
Do you still have any of these stripped uppers available?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top