JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Since it is a discussion of a possible group buy might I suggest you guys get these.

<broken link removed>

$109 each, they are spikes and they are in stock with no waiting. Who know maybe you guys could get a discount on volume as AR15 lower prices are in the dumper right now.

The Live, Dead, Undead selector is kinds cooler anyway.

Spikes Tactical Zombie Stripped Lower Receiver with Color Fill
1azombie.jpg

Far from a scam.

I hope you guys realized this thread was born due to interest in a lower I had in hand and sold, and people were emailing me quite a bit for it, so much so I took it upon myself to attempt to try and get some more for people at a decent rate.

Personally I prefer the fire control symbols of this lower, and the font, compared to the Spikes. But if people want to have a run at Spikes great, no problems for me. It was neat to me have a wholly made Oregon product as well.

In any event, if anyone is interested, I'll continue as planned.

Oh and thanks for being supportive to a new member with good intentions.

Untamo, dont get out of shape. You have to admit it looks funny. If we're talking about less than $100 I'd be in. The price of AR lowers have hit the floor lately, but with that said you NEVER know what's around the corner.

I guess I'm not understanding what looks funny here. It's a gauge of interest. If there was a single picture, and the information was not forthcoming on the details, I could see that. I've already sold one, and had about a 15 people ask if I can get more, so in that response, I am trying to do this deal.

It's more of a novelty thing in my mind, but interest was fairly high. And yes you can get similar type lowers without the custom engraving for around $75 all day these days. Even as I've stated in another thread, billet lowers can be had for the $150.

In the end I think it's cool, and I would hope I can get 'em for around $100 a pop, but I don't they'd exceed $150 in any case either. Also I don't think at $150 its out of line, for a custom engraved piece. Neither do the people who posted they'd be in for one.

I am just frustrated with the idea that it's a scam, and how all that assumption gets handled. In the end I guess it works or it doesn't regardless.

Welcome, if you need an FFL to transfer all those lowers here from bend,oregon, the user jagerMR helped collaborate for a group buy a while back, and he's locally operated in hillsboro.

First post. Totally want one, however, price seems a little steep. I particularly like that the product is being locally produced. Knock $30 off and it's a no brainer for me.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top