JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
looking for a stripped lower or lower with LPK, in good condition with very minimal cosmetic damage.

let me know what you have and how much but i'm looking to pay under $200

The Puyallup Gun Show is on the 22nd & 23rd of October. As long as you don't care about brands, you should be able to find brand new stripped lowers for around $80-$100 and LPK's for $50-$70.

Don't i need to be a member to buy a lower, stripped or not(been going there since july but i don't know why i haven't enrolled for membership yet haha)? or does the WACshow rule of selling firearm to MEMBERS ONLY only apply to fully assembled firearms

Yes, you have to be a member in order to purchase the lower, stripped or not. Since it's near the end of the year, they'll pro-rate this year and add $35 for next year's membership.

FULL MEMBERSHIP: Open to all persons 21 years of age who meet the conditions set forth on the application. $35.00 per year.

ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP: (Non-Voting). Open to all persons 18-21 who meet the conditions on the application. Associate members must be sponsored by an annual or life member in good standing. $25.00 per year.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.