JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
First time posting a WTS on this website, so if I didn't include info or did something wrong, let me know.

Pretty straight forward, nothing fancy. Polymer New Frontier lower with professionally modified 3.5lb single stage 3 gun trigger, keymod upper, DI, seen a few hundred rounds. Extremely light. Foam ripped off of buffer tube, but will accept a Sig Arm Brace if that's your thing. No trades. $650 firm. Looking for funds for a new build. Located in Beaverton, OR. 3991965_01_ar_15_5_56_10_5in_pistol_w_key_640.jpg 3991965_02_ar_15_5_56_10_5in_pistol_w_key_640.jpg 3991965_03_ar_15_5_56_10_5in_pistol_w_key_640.jpg 3991965_04_ar_15_5_56_10_5in_pistol_w_key_640.jpg

Will also throw in the 40rd Mag & 100 rds of American Eagle 5.56

I am unsure of the brands as I received the rifle in trade - in reality, while the rifle is great as is, I got it as a platform to build off of and thats most likely the best bet if purchasing it. I just realized with the oute I want to go with my SBR build, it would be better for me to start from scratch.

Appreciate it, I'll pat it there and then post it in the parts section parted out by upper and lower and see what kind of offers I can get. Problem with selling will be brand names. No idea of the brand of upper.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.