JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
HILLSBORO
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Willing to split up, but let's say a minimum of 5 mags? Also interested in trades.

Here's what's available

1. (11) Magpul Pmag Gen3 Windowed with Dust Cover, New in wrapper
    1. $12 each
  2. (7) Black Steel 30 round, New in wrapper (Ordered 10 and keeping 3, heavy and pretty much indestructible)
    1. $10 each
  3. (2) Black Hex Mag 30
    1. $8 each
  4. (2) USGI 30 mags with tan follower, blank base plate
    1. $10 each
  5. (4) FDE Troy Battlemag
    1. $9 each
  6. (3) USGI 30 round with green follower, OKAY Ind.
    1. $9 each
  7. (1) Pmag40
    1. $16
  8. (1) 10 round mag (runs great, my goto bench mag, I have another one I'm keeping)
    1. $8
  9. (2) Colt USGI 30 Round - Green (maybe emerald?!) follower
    1. $32 for the pair

Also interested in trades for more mags:

Lancer 30 round translucent (any color)
Lancer 20 round translucent (any color)
Sand PMAG
Straight 20 round PMAG
If it's something I don't have listed above, I might be interested.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
(2) Colt USGI 30 Round - Green Follower - Told these were VN era
FYI, 20 rounders were the primary mag in Vietnam. The 30s were very rare and can be identified by their black followers which are complete gabage and are not anti-tilt. The lime green followers came out in 1985 with M16A2 program, they were also not anti-tilt but had an improved geometry.

FYI, 20 rounders were the primary mag in Vietnam. The 30s were very rare and can be identified by their black followers which are complete gabage and are not anti-tilt. The lime green followers came out in 1985 with M16A2 program, they were also not anti-tilt but had an improved geometry.
Thanks, hard to tell if they are "emerald" or green. They looked more "emerald" to me, but just a guess.

Found elsewhere:

GI 20 round mags have always had the alloy follower in them. Anything else is commercial.

As for 30 round mags the early Colt VN era started out with the emerald green followers with a white painted part number on the top.

Contract 30 round mags up to the 90's had the black plastic followers. These were replaced by the first generation of anti-tilt follower that were light green in color.

The last few years the latest contract mags have a tan follower and a tan or gray body.

mags-jpg.jpg

Last Edited:
The Okay (top of pic) have that lime look, but those Colt have a bluer green?

I should ask the Mrs. She sees colors I can't lol!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top