JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ever have issues with ar15 metal magazines where they fail to feed?
i have 9 metal mags that work fine and 2 brand new brownells 30rd mags that first time out they would not feed and the front tilted downwards and was hard to get back up.

do they just need broke in or are they junk?i have 4 other brownells that are fine.
it's annoying and i dont like to play the jam game nor do i really trust a mag once it has let me down,imagine if your life depended on that mag,would you want it in your gun?

Brownell mags are some of the best going.

Your should have had green followers. Is that right?

The previous posters advice is excellent, as the Magpul followers can help. Worst case, they are pretty cheap.

Anything odd about the rifle itself? What it the rifle config and history?

Brownell mags are some of the best going.

Your should have had green followers. Is that right?

The previous posters advice is excellent, as the Magpul followers can help. Worst case, they are pretty cheap.

Anything odd about the rifle itself? What it the rifle config and history?

that sounds like a good start with the magpul followers.they do have the green followers in the brownells.

the rifle is a very high end rifle...pof p415,piston driven in unsupressed mode.it has been flawless so far for me and runs the other brownells mags great as well as a stoner ar mag and all of my pmags.
even out of the gun if you push down on the followers they stick.
i wish i had run them through my daughters ar15 dpms but i really dont think its the rifle.

Have you opened the bad mags to see if you have any burrs or debris in there?

When I get new mags I disassemble them, clean, inspect and lube as needed. I've found rat turds, lot of metal bits and other carp in new mags.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top