JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
INDEPENDENCE
State
Oregon
i'd like to buy or trade for AR15 COMPLETE LOWER...

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
MORE THAN A DOLLAR AND I HAVE TACTICAL SHOTGUN, NEW SAVAGE 17 HMR, NEW RUGER PRECISION 22LR, NEW CANIK 9MM, LIKE NEW TAURUS 1911 45ACP AND ON AND ON...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D

Trying to help you with you're ad!!:):) so you've got a Taurus 1911,Ruger precision 22,canik 9mm,savage 17hmr! If you have a lower and you're into these message the op!;):):):):)

Isn't a lower technically a gun in the eyes of the ATF? If it is, it would be illegal to trade on line in this forum. You need to go to a gun shop to perform this transaction due to the background check.
There is nothing illegal about arranging or negotiating trades on line in this forum. You are correct about the physical transfer being done at FFL.

Titsonritz, No need to be snarky about this. Those potential transfers should not be transfers, they should be negotiations to meet at an FFL for the transfer. Otherwise the Feds will look at this forum as an on-line sales forum trying to circumvent the law.

Titsonritz, No need to be snarky about this. Those potential transfers should not be transfers, they should be negotiations to meet at an FFL for the transfer. Otherwise the Feds will look at this forum as an on-line sales forum trying to circumvent the law.

I'm confused on what you're talking about. Trades and sales (or as you named them, transfers) are commonly setup here, there is no misconception about the need to transfer firearms through an FFL.

No where in his post was any circumventing of the law implied and I'd wager you are the only one here to manifest that.

Interested in your Canik depending on model, can you elaborate on your version of a complete lower? If you are unsure or never built an AR shoot me a PM with your Canik model and I can help you either way.

Illegal transactions, implied or otherwise are WELL BEYOND frowned upon on this forum.

Not seeing such, in any way shape or form, in this listing. It's a standard "firearms wanted" listing.

The general reminder you've mentioned is very helpful for new firearms enthusiasts, whom more than likely do not have any true understanding of how transferring/purchasing occurs of a firearm. At an FFL.

Thanks.

Now let's get this ad back to where it needs to be. Finding an AR lower for @Ringo.

Isn't a lower technically a gun in the eyes of the ATF? If it is, it would be illegal to trade on line in this forum. You need to go to a gun shop to perform this transaction due to the background check.
OMG forgive me for the mistake... you are tech. correct...
SORRY DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT... IT'S NOT A FULL RIFLE SO I PUT IT IN PARTS WANTED... MY MISTAKE...:s0094::s0094::s0094:AND SEMPER FI

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.