JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking for an AR15 lower receiver parts kit. Would prefer a multi-position rear stock, but I can live with a fixed stock.

Can either purchase, or trade for it. For trade, I have a very nice Turkish 8mm mauser with good bore. If necessary I can add some 224 caliber diameter, 62 grain, FMJBT, with cannelure, non magnetic bullets, or Sierra 69 Grain 224 diameter Matchkings, (and of course, cash always helps).

Prefer FTF in the Portland, Metro area. :s0155:

I have the lower. Just need to fill it up with parts, put on a stock and all that. It was my impression that most of the parts kits had everything to finish the lower including the buffer, spring, stock,etc. Please let me know if this is wrong, maybe I had seen the "deluxe" lower parts kits before. If possible, I would like to get a metal tube rather than a plastic/fiber one and an adjustable stock (6 position preferred).

I'm not sure what the difference between the civilian and military kits are..The most important items to me are the metal buffer tube rather than plastic, and hopefully 6 position.

I have the lower. Just need to fill it up with parts, put on a stock and all that. It was my impression that most of the parts kits had everything to finish the lower including the buffer, spring, stock,etc. Please let me know if this is wrong, maybe I had seen the "deluxe" lower parts kits before. If possible, I would like to get a metal tube rather than a plastic/fiber one and an adjustable stock (6 position preferred).

I'm not sure what the difference between the civilian and military kits are..The most important items to me are the metal buffer tube rather than plastic, and hopefully 6 position.

No, not at all.. The LPK and buffer tube kits are seperate. But some buffer assemblies come with a stock.

Your LPK will run anywhere from $65 and up and the buffer assembly $40 and up, and anywhere from $60 to $200 with a stock depending on what you want. There is a gun show this weekend

July 24-25-26
PORTLAND, OR
Expo Center – I-5 Exit #306B
OREGON'S LARGEST 3 DAY SHOW!
Fri 12-7, Sat 9-6, Sun 9-4
Adm: $9, 3 day pass $21, 2 day $14

What I'm looking for is everything necessary to get my naked lower receiver and upper receiver unit w/barrel into a shootable firearm. I would need the parts kit, stock, buffer and spring. I was thinking it would run me around $150.00 depending on the type of stock that it comes with. A standard GI fixed stock one is running about 110-135. So I think we are talking about the same prices/values for the parts I'm looking for. I'm just hoping to avoid the gunshow hassle.

With the price of admission, parking, and fuel to get to the gun shows, they are no longer the deal they used to be. Nowadays, it is often cheaper just to pay the shipping and handling rather than going to the gun show. Besides, I didn't want the hassle of having to peddle the Mauser, then look for a LPK, stock etc.

If you can help me out with the parts, please let me know. I would appreciate it.

Alan

There is no substitute for the hands on experiance of seeing all the options you've mentioned ,than going to the show. You'll meet some great guys willing to help you &
all the parts you seek are avl.right there, no shipping, no waiting ,and no surprizes when you open the package only to realize your order got mixed up. Every possible combination of AR will be avl. to look at fondle ,compare, etc. Prices should be the best in months & the education will be money well spent on the price of admission & parking. Good luck &
Happy shopping. See Ya There

At the gun shows I have noted a sharp increase of: parking, admission, beanie babies, cheap jewelry, and non gun items. So the pleasure I used to take in the shows has taken a corresponding decrease.

I avoid the gun shows when possible, preferring to deal with people on the internet. Hence my hope to find someone wishing to make a trade for the lower receiver parts kit, stock etc.

My belief is that in a good trade both parties feel that the deal was fair, and that they would not hesitate to consider another deal with that person. Neither party should come away from the trade with the feeling that they got financially abused, or taken advantage of. I don't mind people trying to get a good deal as long as they are fair: ie using values of trading retail-retail, or wholesale-wholesale.

Went to gunshow, sold Mauser. Got lower receiver parts kit, 6 position stock, buffer, tube, and spring for $105.00 total. Thread locked. mgmt can close thread after they find this notice..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews