JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
.22 dedicated barrels They were drilled for FSB but none of my Front sight bases line up correctly I can sell you stripped ones for $20 each. these will attach to your mil-spec upper receiver and DOES come with collar to go with your .22 conversion kits. I do have parts I can sell to make this a complete upper

Top one M4 style $135 I have the parts available to build this into a complete custom upper just let me know what you want and I'll get back to you with a price.

Bottom one $135

5lqw4HK.jpg

Above barrel with front sight base flash hider and barrel nut. Please note the FSB is canted just a little. $180
xPZQBg3.jpg

SPECS

**FYI: The legal 16" barrel goes inside the receiver approximately 1.5" so the barrel looks like a true military 14.5" length. The barrel also comes with the end threaded 1/2 x 28.

This barrel utilizes the correct 1:16 twist rate for the .22lr bullet and eliminates the problem of fouling AR15 gas tubes with dirty rimfire ammunition.

Also available is a CMMG .22 conversion kit. A couple of hundred rds fired. Just pop out the chamber adaptor and put the collar on and then you are converted to a dedicated .22 but simply pull it back out and switch back when you want to shoot out of your Ar15. Makes the kit dual purpose. $165 With the purchase of Barrel. I will not sell this without the purchase of the upper or a barrel unless you want to pay full retail for it.

721107-1f3e759226090243b4551c0a163362bb.jpg

.22 dedicated upper comes with a collar so you can use your existing CMMG, Ciener or Spikes drop in conversion. You can switch back to your drop-in by changing the barrel collar back to your chamber insert. These are more accurate than using the conversion kit in a Specs are at the bottom of this post barreled upper is complete minus conversion kit and mag which I do have available with the purchase of upper or barrel if you don't have one. Some companies sell dedicated .22 but they use a bolt that can only be used in their upper this allows you to use the bolt in the upper or by installing chamber adaptor use in your Ar15 rifle. This is also a really lightweight setup. only the barrel is spikes the receiver does not have forward assist as its not needed and just extra weight and the gas block which is used as handguard retainer is aluminum unknown brand. The flash hider is Colt A1 birdcage. $235 (SOLD) View attachment 796916

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
That would be for the CMMG barrel. This is what it comes with but will work with a CMMG bolt carrier conversion Will not work with a CMMG barrel.

M348354.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top