JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Happy Valley
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Got a like new upper that I need to rehome.
14.5" Ballistic Advantage .223 wylde spr fluted midlength barrel
Superlative arms AGB
Gas tube
13.5" Geissele MK4
Airborne charging handle
PRI iron sights
mae1 upper
PSA nitride BCG
BCM vert grip mod 3
Dead Air Xeno Brake

Ran maybe 25 rounds through it.

image1 (1).jpeg image0 (1).jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Indeed - poor phrasing on my part. Will putting this upper on a lower with a butt stock make it an NFA item should have been my question.

Indeed - poor phrasing on my part. Will putting this upper on a lower with a butt stock make it an NFA item should have been my question.
The Xeno Brake is not a suppressor (it's a muzzle brake with the compatibility to have a suppressor mounted to it) and therefore not subject to the NFA rules for suppressors. IF you mount a suppressor to it then you need to comply with NFA regulations for the suppressor only. None of it applies to the Xeno Brake.

The Xeno Brake is not a suppressor (it's a muzzle brake with the compatibility to have a suppressor mounted to it) and therefore not subject to the NFA rules for suppressors. IF you mount a suppressor to it then you need to comply with NFA regulations for the suppressor only. None of it applies to the Xeno Brake.
I was asking about the barrel length and whether the muzzle device was pinned and welded to make a total overall length of 16" or not, not if the muzzle device was a suppressor. Thanks though.

Wrekner,
Is the muzzle device drilled for pinning?

I was asking about the barrel length and whether the muzzle device was pinned and welded to make a total overall length of 16" or not, not if the muzzle device was a suppressor. Thanks though.

Wrekner,
Is the muzzle device drilled for pinning?
Gotchya. I just saw the ATF's new rule on Pistol braces and SBRs so your question makes more sense now

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top