JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last Edited:
Mine arrived today as well. Neatly packaged with all parts needed for install. Decent fit too.
16146484726804655237646643601234.jpg

Have you mounted and used any of these yet?
I have not.
I actually forgot about them because I wasn't impressed with their fit on the barrels I had...forgot to follow up about that.
All 4 I received were definitely on the loose side, not so loose to warrant return, but not optimal. I'm confident in my ability to make them work, so not a big deal to me. Pretty sure I let the seller know...

I put mine on a BA barrel and it's a little loose. I'm also not worried about the fit but after lots of quick suppressed shooting the roll pin for the gas tube sheared off and the gas tube slid out.. it was a pretty bizarre malfunction tbh. I put what I think is a better quality roll pin in and hoping for the best now. Otherwise happy with how it works! Not loose enough to cause problems so far

So I've had one on the upper I mentioned before and also a 300BLK with quite a few rounds through both, and ever since that one hiccup they've been flawless. In my opinion, definitely worth the $14

I put mine on a BA barrel and it's a little loose. I'm also not worried about the fit but after lots of quick suppressed shooting the roll pin for the gas tube sheared off and the gas tube slid out.. it was a pretty bizarre malfunction tbh. I put what I think is a better quality roll pin in and hoping for the best now. Otherwise happy with how it works! Not loose enough to cause problems so far
Loose enough for blow by?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top