JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Port Orford
State
Oregon
Anyone selling a router jig for Anderson Arms lowers, would like a Modulus Amrs extreme, 5d tactical pro, easy jig 1 or 2. But at this point anything that works with a router would be very helpful

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
5d's website says up to 8 week backorder delay in shipping. I messaged them and they confirmed they are running 7-8 weeks. So I was just hoping someone on here was getting rid of one, I figured it was a long shot but worth the try.

I may have found one. 80% arms gen 1 but still a decent jig. Should pick it up Friday. Will be done with it by Saturday if you want to grab it from me then? PM me and let me know

$80shipped

0FDB6041-BBB2-42FC-A927-37534536E2C3.jpeg 2DABBDB1-871D-4FA8-9BB2-62BF368A9B2E.jpeg F0F2B261-525F-4A1B-908F-AED3D8026552.jpeg A1DDC90F-EA77-46A9-89CC-107F6C5F9150.jpeg

5d's website says up to 8 week backorder delay in shipping. I messaged them and they confirmed they are running 7-8 weeks. So I was just hoping someone on here was getting rid of one, I figured it was a long shot but worth the try.
Damn! I did not see that but I can see why people are trying to find them then. I figured they probably were backed up with orders but had no idea it was that bad. Must be nice for them. Making a product that in demand but sucks for the buyers :(

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.